Choose a version to get 50 EUR discount!
[PRE-ORDERS last till 30th of August, shipping starts by 21st of September, probably sooner]
IMPORTANT: JW Batteries is in no way affiliated with Future Motion. Installation of our battery and/or chip will void your FM warranty. By purchasing a battery and/or chip you are assuming all liability.
The JWFFM Chip allows Onewheel owners the freedom to upgrade their Onewheel XR or Onewheel Pint with extended range battery options and much more!
Starting with Onewheel XR hardware version 4210 and above, extended range battery options on the Onewheel did not work correctly. The JWFFM chip improves your board performance by allowing for the installation of enhanced battery options like the JWXR or JW Pint battery in your Onewheel. With the JWFFM Chip all Onewheel XR and Onewheel Pint boards can enjoy the benefits of extended range battery options. Say goodbye to range anxiety!
The JWFFM Chip does not stop at just allowing for extended range capabilities!
Have a newer XR that cannot be repaired because it requires a paired controller and BMS?
Say goodbye to BMS controller pairing. Just get the parts you need like another controller from an XR or a BMS from a pint or XR, add in the chip and you're back up and running again. You read that correctly, you can chip a Pint BMS and it will work in your XR.
Do you have a newer Onewheel that does not allow for Vamp and Ride?
Just add the JWFFM chip to your board and you can V&R once again.
Do you wish your extended range battery would show the correct percentage battery remaining when you opened the Onewheel phone application?
Just put a JWFFM chip on your board and your battery percentage will now track correctly based on your installed batteries voltage.
Why are there two versions of the chip and which one should I choose?
- We have decided to offer the "OG" chip for those that have older boards but want the benefits of the chip like accurate battery percentage readings.
- Chip Comparison Chart
What if I have the chip installed in my board, can I go back to stock?
- Yes, at any point you can go back to a stock setup, you will just need to solder two wires back together.
Can I order a chip, and have it sent directly to my house/business?
- Yes, however, we highly encourage individuals to have the chip professionally installed. Stoke Life Services can handle the installation. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and the SLS shop in your area.
How much does it cost to have the chip installed?
- If you decide to use onewheelrider.eu services - installation costs 40 EUR
Does the chip have a warranty?
- No, the purchaser assumes all liability and risk to themselves, the chip and their board during installation.
- Click Here for a video going over the installation of the JWFFM chip.
- Click Here for a video showing how to verify correct installation.